Long tail keywords:
Long-tail keywords can be very profitable to your SEO strategies that help SEO and rank ability in your Search .Long-tail keywords is high-performing for both paid and organic search.
The definition of a keyword is a significant word, or a word used to find information when researching. A keyword, in the context of search engine optimization, is a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a Web page. Keywords are intended to act as shortcuts that sum up an entire page. Keywords form part of a Web page’s metadata and help search engines match a page to with an appropriate search query.
- A word or phrase submitted to a search engine in an effort to locate relevant documents or websites
- A word that serves as a key to a code or cipher.
- A significant or descriptive word.
- A word used as a reference point for finding other words or information.
- A word used in a text search.
- A word in a text document that is used in an index to best describes the contents of the document.
- A reserved word in a programming or command language.
Long tail keyword research:
Long-tail keywords are longer and more specific Keyword phrases that visitors are more likely to use when they’re closer to a point-of-purchase. They’re a little bit counter-intuitive, at first, but they can be hugely valuable if you know how to use them.
Managing long-tail keywords is simply a matter of establishing better lines of communication between your business and the customers who are already out there, actively shopping for what you provide.
Obviously, you’re going to draw less traffic with a long-tail keyword than you would with a more common one, but the traffic you do draw will be better: more focused, more committed, and more desirous of your services.
Long tail keywords specific web page:
Long tail keyword is the 3-5 keyword phrase and it is used when a search term is refined to a specific web page or users are looking for something specific. Long tail keywords generate fewer numbers of traffic but quality traffic, which lead to more conversation rate than a normal keyword in the form of subscription and sell.
Long tail keywords are used when the website wants to refine search terms to the web page, as well as when the searcher is looking for something rather specific. Like normal keywords, long tail keywords are used to define what is on the web page and what the publisher wants to be found under in search engines and on search engine results pages. These keywords are highly specific, and draw less traffic for the website, but tend to draw more quality traffic, which leads in more conversions than normal keywords. Long tail keywords can also be used by publishers and visitors in different ways.
- Word tracker’s long-tail tool will help:
- Find more of the three and four keyword phrases which are very, very specific to whatever you are selling.
- Dig much deeper into the long tail of a primary phrase: for every search, Wordtracker gives you 1,000
Long tail keyword research:
Let’s discuss some SEO practices that can effectively help target the long tail.
- Create Meaningful, Descriptive Page Titles: the page titles read well and convey appropriate and relevant information, they are useful for both users and engines. I typically make my page titles about 8 to 13 words, ensure that they read intelligently and rarely ever use the same word more than once. Using this method, I have never been flagged in Google Webmaster Tools for having too long of a title
- Infuse Your Content & Internal Links with Keyword Variations: it’s wise to vary the internal link text that points to any given page. Including a variety of internal site links with different long tail keywords pointing to the page that targets those keywords is good practice. They should be linked from other pages on your site that are relevant to those specific long tail keywords.
- Understand the Keyword Landscape: Understanding the most popular permutations of your competitive keywords, as well as common patterns people use, helps you to optimize around those keywords and patterns. Be aware of the common long tail permutations. Understanding the most popular permutations of your competitive keywords, as well as common patterns people use, helps you to optimize around those keywords and patterns.
- Leverage User Generated Content: This type of content naturally targets long tail keyword permutations. Users typically will include many long tail variations as they make relevant comments about your page content.
Long tail keyword search:
Evaluate your Google Analytic data and find which search term is used most. You can even use google search engine. If you have insight which keyword lead to customer, focus on those for higher monetization
- Search for the long tail keyword variation in the Google’s Keyword tool.
- Check for the competition and choose the low competitive word.
- If you are having trouble using Google keyword tool, you can also take the help of Google and get some ideas on the keyword. Just type the phrase of yours.
- If you have analyzed your competitor and identified your keyword you can start building your content. You can also use H1 tag for the title and include the keyword in the content several times.
Make sure that you are measuring both the amount of traffic and the number of keywords referring that traffic and that you are using those metrics as a barometer for your SEO health. Long tail keyword, if done in the right way can bring your relevant traffic and more money. Thus, create content which matter to your audience and the rest will be praised by Google. If you have known how to target your audience and have trouble in implementing any of the processes, feel free to ask in the comment section.