This article based on Google AdSense update 2019 all tips, tricks & techniques, how to massive income from this platform with diversifying portfolio. Beginners find instruction A-Z about Google AdSense.
Google-Adsense is an extremely excellent way to make money online. The easiest ways, creating a website with a very good niche & add Google AdSense for extra income. Google-Adsense will scour your content & give ads on a specific keyword that’s why you have to know a few basic correctly. Unfortunately, large numbers of newcomers make little common mistakes which you must give serious consideration Adsense policies by placing your ads.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a web application managed by Google. Google Adsense is a very effective and the world’s largest online advertising network, which big bloggers and webmasters of the world earn money by monetizing their blog/website. Google has earned a large portion of its annual revenue from Google Adsense.
Google-AdSense is basically a profit-sharing project that allows Google and its users to earn money by advertising their website. Owners of a website or blog can earn money by showing or setting Google ads on some conditional site. In today’s online world, this has generated a huge response. 50 to 60 percent of the money received from advertisers shared among the owners of the website & anyone can earn money through Google-Adsense.
Great advantages of Google-AdSense:
- It is a completely free platform to join
- You can easily monetize your website even it’s new
- Google AdSense is a great tool for a blogger who wants to income from online. Nothing worries how to raise money only concentrate on creating high-quality fresh content
- There are innovations of ads option to display
- Google will pay $100 monthly by direct deposit
- You can able to display your ads from various types of website from the same account ID of AdS
- e positive aspect you can add your blogger & YouTube account for display ads
Disadvantages of Google-AdSense:
- Google can instantly terminate your account if violence the AdSense rules & regulation
- Google AdSense has no direct customer support system only contact by email which is so long & lengthy process waiting to reply
- It has a negative impact on webmaster & blogger if any site fails to attain more traffic that will not obtain any AdSense fix revenue
- If your website content is so poor then it will not allow any redirect visitors where ads can place
- Google AdSense uses a bot to approve, it is noted almost 50% approval disabled for mistakes by AdSense experts
Google-Adsense review for beginners:
When you click on an advertisement written Ads by Google, then the owner of that website will get a specific amount of revenue from Google. Most of the websites owners are income from this Google AdSense. Advertisers advertise through Google AdWords, and those advertisements display webmasters or bloggers on their site through Google AdSense. It is a legitimate and popular way of earning money online, which is recognized worldwide.
Types of Google-AdSense Ads:
Google offered various types of Ads that you can run into your website or blogs are:
- You can customize Text ads with various colors, text & link
- You have option Mixes Text & image, graphic ads in variety size
- Video inserting
- Rich media include HTML
How to create a blog to earn from Google-AdSense?
Actually, a blog requires a lot of processes, many rules, and takes time. I will try to summarize here how to get Google AdSense to account approved and blog to earn a good amount from Google Adsense.
First, you have to write good content for your blogs and choose a topic that you have sound knowledge entire the topic. CPC of the Topic/keyword should be higher. You can use the Google AdWords Keyword Planner tool to view a keyword’s CPC it’s completely free.
You have to remember that to earn more from AdSense, you need a non-qualified visitor to your blog and if you get a visitor then you have to have lots of content on the blog. So try to choose topics that you would like to write better about that topic. If you do not write better content & select wrong target keywords than income from Google Adsense is impossible, so take tends to basic requirement first
After choosing the topic, choose a domain name for the blog according to the topic and buy it. To host a blog you need to buy hosting. You can buy hosting from Hostgator, Etihosting or MasterChef.
You have to create a blog and most bloggers use WordPress CMS to blog. You can create a blog using WordPress without knowing any coding language. Then you will have to buy a premium theme and some plugins for your blog that you can buy from ThemeForest, illicit times.
How to apply for a Google-Adsense account?
When your blog is created and matches the above conditions, you can apply for a Google AdSense account. To apply for a Google AdSense account (https://www.google.com/adsense/start/#/?modal_active=none) you must first go to this address and click on the “Get Started Now” button or sign up.
Now if you want to sign-up with any of your previous Gmail accounts, then click on “Yes, Proceed to Google Account Sign-In” button. If you want to sign up with a new Gmail ID, then click on “No, Create a New Google Account” button.
At this stage, you have to give all the information to make a Google Account and go to the next step.
This time you have to give your website (blog) address where you want to display the ad. And you have to select the language of your website.
Then, in the last and important steps, you need to enter your contact’s address here you will have to pay your account name, currency, timezone, account type (business or personal), address, phone number, etc.
Keep in mind all data have to provide proper, especially ZIP Code, address, mobile number & payee name to verify this account. Google will send a PIN Code to your address so if the address is incorrect you will not receive the PIN Code & your account will not be approved. Also, pay serious attention to payee name that already used in Google AdSense account to get your payment by this name & address
How to get Google-AdSense to account approval?
Now your blog is ready and you may be ready to get an AdSense account but before applying for an AdSense account, consider the following aspects, otherwise, the probability of getting your account approved is too much.
So let’s take a look at what things you need to consider getting an AdSense account approval.
- Your blog must have a custom domain name such as Google.com. Many people have found that bloggers in a blog or a free domain and are able to apply for AdSense by hosting a free domain, in this case, your AdSense account is 99% unlikely to get approval.
- Domain age must be 3 to 4 months old
- Design and navigation of the blog so that the user is friendly
- Publish at least 20-30 content, of which 5-10 content is more than 1500 wards and the rest is more than 700 wards.
- No copy/paste content can be published
- Some SEO for the blog, do it and wait every day until some search traffic arrives
- If you have used any other ad network ad, delete them
How to earn from Google-AdSense?
The first thing you need to do in order to earn from Google AdSense is an informative website or blog; There will be a lot of information on a particular topic, and many search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and visitors will get their desired information and solutions in the website or blog.
After the application has been received, the webmaster or blogger is required to generate advertisements from the AdSense site and place their own site. Adsense Robots display Contractual Advertising based on the content of the site and when the visitors click on the advertisement, only then the money received in the publisher’s account is deposited. At the end of every month, the AdSense Authority issues, check to the account holder’s address.
How long may it take to get Google-AdSense Success?
Success with Google Adsense depends entirely on websites or blog content and traffic to the site. Anyone can bring a lot of traffic within just 2 months of building a blog or website, but it is possible to earn from just 2 months. Without being frustrated, if you go through the good quality content regularly, Google Adsense is bound to be successful. If you have the patience to stay and write new content regularly, someone can get success within 3 to 6 months of starting to work with Adsense.
Why can not you earn a good amount from Google-AdSense?
The problem is that there is no income from your Adsense. Let’s try to know why your earnings from Adsense is not massive.
- There is not enough quantity of post on your blog
- There is no enough post, so there is no visitor
- No Visitor means there is no ad click
- Your Blogs Not suitable for content readers
- You do not update your blog regularly
- You do not have to place ads in the right place on the blog
- You are not using the right size ad slots
- You are not using the text and image type’s ad slots
- Most visitors to your site are Asian, (basically Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani) so CPC and CTR are getting less
How to protect your Google-AdSense account from banned?
So let’s see how your AdSense account will protect you from being banned.
- With the help of State Counter, click on the top of your blog’s ad and identify the invalided clicks with the IP
- If you think any click is invalid, please report this link to Google
- Do not manually click on your own ads, even from a friend or a public PC
- Do not use a rewrite or copy/paste content in the blog
- Do not use more than one AdSense account at the same time
- Do not use more than 3 ads slots in a page/post
- Do not customize the ad size or code
- Do not buy traffic from anywhere
- The last and most important, do not tell the address of the blog that you use AdSense
Google-AdSense Payment methods
Google pays a direct deposit or checks monthly basis until exceeding $100. If you are not able to income for one month, then it will add to next month. Only remain it each time you can draw $100. You can be able to see your current balance through Google AdSense account
How much money can earn month AdSense publishers?
Our young people are likely to earn 100 million takas by writing blogs. Last year, Google earned more than 77,680 crores of revenue from the product (source: Wikipedia). They cut down as the central facilitator. Now, if 32 percent of Google’s revenue is more than Rs 77,000 crore, then 68 percent of the AdSense publisher’s earnings. Many young people of other countries earn only $ 30,000 a month from Google Adsense.
How to bring Google-Adsense payment in the country and where to cash it?
Google Adsense checks are usually brought in two ways. One is through general service of postal division or DHL courier service. A check takes 15 to 20 days to reach the address right through the general postal service but it is possible to get the checker service within just 4 days through courier service. Most of the government and non-government banks in the World currently cash checks on Google Adsense among the Government & public sector banks. Local banks take 20 to 45 days to get a check credit.
Best Tips for Beginner’s to Make Money with Google AdSense
Google Adsense has many success stories. Some of them are:
Step-01: Write a blog that readers can easily understand its basic information. Write for readers, never target the search engine and do not uses unwanted keywords. The search engines will be able to bring you a lot of readers, but if the reader does not spend much time on the site, then you will not get ever click on the ads.
Step-02: Readers will be coming to your website from reading a blogger’s text. The visitors come on the website means to success, it is important to give the most attention to this writing. To write with more descriptive on a related subject to draw the entire attention of visitors than obviously, the success will also peek at your door
Step-03: While publishing each article on the blog, use the related picture. Studies have shown that if there is an image in the article, then there is a possibility of clicking on ads more. If you have inserted images, people are interested to read articles and stay on site for a long time. A survey found that if a visitor stays on the site for a long time, he has an interest in knowing more information and only then he will click on the ad.
Step-04: First of all, do not make a blog by targeting the keywords that are very much high competition to make money. Target the keyword which low competition but having searched value and when the visitor arrives at the site, then target the keyword that is available for more money.
Step-05: Regularly publish high-quality, relevant content. Text can never be copied from other sites. If the writing quality is good, then there are many visitors will land from the search engine. The amount of money depends on the total click, the more traffic you are growing then most likely the income is higher.
Step-06: The copyrighted pictures cannot be used. Using a copyrighted picture, Google may cancel the account at any time
Step-07: Unintentional images, sophisticated colors, and unwanted widgets cannot be used. The reader can be confusing and increase the bounce rate of the site that reduces the possibility of clicking on an ad as well
Step-08: Generate blogs with targeted keywords in a fairly rough search. Using Google’s External Keyword Tool, select the right keywords by keyword research and collaborate, and create content based on them. The more content can be published, the higher the probability of income possible
Step-09: Blogging about a specific topic. It is best if you do not select traditional topics & done by market research, which is usually very low in blogging. This makes the competition less and the visitors are easily available from the search engines and the cost of a click on the ad (cost per click) is more available.
Step-10: Monitor regular site traffic, CTR (click read rate) and page impression. If invaluable or unusual clicks amount will high, then obviously report to Google. Try to prevent it or AdSense account can be banned
You can use a few effective tips and tricks that can rapidly increase your earnings from AdSense I’ve already applied & able to increase my AdSense earnings up to 194% in 30 days.
So let’s see how you can increase your earnings from AdSense.
- Use on clean blog designs and user-friendly
- Use a premium and AdSense optimized theme for blogs
- Publish regular unique content of blogs that can solve your reader’s problem
- Use large and correct size and slots (Recommended ad slot size: responsive ad slot, 72 × 90, 300 * 600 and 336 * 280)
- Post titles, in the middle of the post, headers and add to the end of the post. You can do it with Google’s official WordPress plugin.
- Use both types of text and image ad slots
- Use the Adsense Custom Search bar of the search box
- Block low paying advertisers
- Regular optimize SEO & grow more search traffic to the site
Hopefully, this article will help them who want to earn money from Google AdSense. If you have any questions, please drop them in the comments box, try to answer as much as possible. If you like writing, of course, do not forget to share your Facebook and Twitter profiles.