Social Media for SEO refers to how to update social media activities that can boost your site’s organic visitors through Google and other search engines. Social Media for SEO is important for SEO Freelancer, it does not make only SEO activities effective but lucrative also.
The topic never old because Social Media for SEO playing a very lucrative and important role in SEO compared to other ways. Popular Social Media for SEO also support SEO and increase online visibility to drive more website traffic. Your social media sharing definitely influences the content in SERPs.
Social Media for SEO is having a big positive impact to boost SEO that really leads and sales. The relation social media and SEO don’t have any direct impact in favor of search ranking, but its effect SEO efforts in initially four ways are:
- Increase traffic & online visibility to your Blog
- Increased authority and brand recognition
- Extensive content delivery and long content lifetime
- Advanced Local SEO
In today’s post, we are going to talk about the benefits that social media for SEO can bring to your business. If you still did not consider them part of your sales plan, today we will convince you to do so.
What is Social Media?
Social media, interactive computer intermediary technology that allows virtual communities and networks to create and share information, ideas, career interests and other forms of publication.
Social media are perceived as a Web 2.0 development, which is the idea of a user-driven, interactive web concept. Blogs, message boards, and chat rooms provide an experience that can be described as social media, but the term is more strongly identified as Twitter, Facebook, Digg, LinkedIn, etc. Like many buzzwords, social media means that a moving goal is to move around according to the person’s means of using it.
Social media is a complete word for different types of internet applications that allow users to create and communicate with each other. Here given few common types:
- Link share interesting content produced by third parties
- Updates to a profile related to current activity and even location information
- Share photos, videos, and posts
- Comments, photos, posts, updates, videos, and links shared by others
Why You use Social Media for SEO?
Here are some reasons to improve your business’s SEO performance due to being active on social media platforms:
01. Get the right followers:
There are many things like links in social media in the world of social media. It’s not much about it as a quality. To get these followers, do not buy them. In order to consistently create your social media presence, users will be encouraged to follow your page for special discounts or VIP offers and generally increase the good content delivery.
We saw how a large, well-quality social follow-up could increase website traffic with a broader ROI and higher quality traffic.
When you publish a link to social media platforms, external links inside your website are redirected to your website. Using these backlinks in various reliable social media platforms improves your website’s ranking on search engines.
03. Increased traffic
This is a simple rule – the more people you find in social media, the more they end up visiting your website. If the links you share to your brand personality and social media, they will often visit your website. It will eventually create increased traffic for your website, which is the basic requirement for cranking advanced search engines.
04. Increasing effect:
Your influence on social media defines your brand authority. In social media you have more choices, shares, and followers, the more people will click on your website.
Why Social Media Engagement is Important?
Many companies think that social networks are primarily a channel for customer acquisition. Even though this is one of the main reasons to build a presence on these platforms, there are some others that you may not have thought about:
- Create an online reputation
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is nearby to hear it, will it make noise? The same philosophy can be applied to your reputation. You may be the best designer or developer ever, but if you don’t share your work or actively participate in relevant conversations, no one will know. If you want to become an industry leader and build your personal brand, social media is the perfect way to showcase your experience and build your online reputation.
- Community and conversations
The first thing many people do as soon as they get up is to check their social networks. These online communities are the perfect place to connect with friends and family and meet new people. As a freelance professional, you can join communities and conversations with people in your sector to share ideas and advice.
Social media is a great place to share your content with other people and drive traffic to your website. They will also serve as inspiration for you to collect interesting ideas or articles that you can share with your audience to provide more value.
In a nutshell, by sharing content linked to your website, you will be positioning yourself as an industry leader and increasing traffic to your website.
Many conversations can arise on social networks that can make you win customers. For example, a current client can express his satisfaction with your work by giving references to his network of contacts. If you increase your presence on these networks you can also increase the number of conversions.
15 Best Social Media for SEO Should Use for Boost Your Business
Once you’ve worked out your strategy, it’s time to choose the social media for SEO platforms that you think work best for your goals. Remember to take into account how much time you are willing to invest in these accounts and focus on the 4 points we mentioned above. creating a reputation, joining conversations, sharing content and increasing conversions.
Every day new social networks of all kinds appear, but in this article, we are going to focus on the Popular 15 Social media for SEO sites
Now a day undoubtedly Facebook is becoming the most important & popular social media networking site. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004. It is very easy and user-friendly with features that allow users to invite friends, share pictures, like and post comments.
Now Facebook, more than 1.5 billion users worldwide. Whenever politicians have been active on their Facebook profile for everyone.
Users can create fan pages and increase their page likes. It has options like community, groups where users can join and connect with their niche-related people.
The advantage of Facebook
Business: First “Facebook Benefits” for Business Create a group or create a page and publish your product images, prices and details to get more links with customers. Get the maximum order and earn more money.
Networking: Another advantage of having a Facebook account that is always connected to your friends, family, and colleagues. You can move from the UK to the United States, Japan or Canada, you can log in to your account and start connecting with family and friends.
Messages and Audio Calling: Send free unlimited free messages to your family and friends at special events like Eid, Christmas and New Year. You cannot even make an audio call with an Internet connection.
Video chatting: Messages and audio calling is not the last limit. We can make video calls in the presence of a webcam, internet, and computer, laptop or high-quality mobile. All these features are available on every account on Facebook. Now you do not need to create another account for your video or audio calling account,
Find lost and old friends: The last point in Facebook’s list of benefits and personally it is very useful for students. You can easily find your missing and old friends through the search bar and through your school or college page. Facebook scans your contacts list and advises you to interact with your friends.
News: The biggest benefits in the list when you join or join a newsgroup and page Always keep up to date with the latest news and titles for your area. You can always read international news by linking the pages of international news agencies.
Information: Facebook’s last news and not calling. This information is a big source that people share on Facebook every day. Each country has thousands of pages that share information to read in each country.
YouTube’s top choice for video sharing. It is famous for its various tutorials and funny videos.
If you want to design your hairstyle, you can easily find a lot of videos if you need to cook a recipe or solve technical problems.
It is one of the most powerful social media marketing platforms. Everyone from old children of old earns money on YouTube
There are advantages and disadvantages to YouTube as well as other sites. There are benefits for all good sex or age in favor of YouTube.
- YouTube helps the students’ education and knowledge from professors in other parts of the world.
- Students are able to access enthusiastic sources of learning at any time without any payment.
- Many skilled people upload their videos and we can learn from their skills.
- YouTube is a very broad classroom for education and education that we can save our time and budget.
- This is the biggest source of research that can be made about how to create a video, how to cook a video, how-to video, etc.
- YouTube is what we can get entertainment, music, movies, and more entertainment that we can give up and enjoy our stress.
- It has a large digital library that has both images and sound.
- YouTube is a site that we can play all the videos that help people miss interesting videos
- YouTube is also useful for spreading religion, which we can access to our country.
- This is such a place that we like to have a video like accident video, attitude video and much more that we can preview
Twitter users can read and write posts that are called ‘tweets’. Another powerful social media platform. Users use this platform to share messages using smartphones and tablets.
It was founded by Jack Dorsi, New York University graduate student 2006 to communicate with a small as an SMS-based communication platform.
- Twitter profile page as well as you will be able to create business pages.
- You can easily increase your community by following others.
- You can easily and more people share your Tweets using #tags.
- The owner of the companies can effectively promote business pages using twitter.
Google plus one of the Facebook competitors among popular social media. Apart from a social network, it helps improve your visibility in search engines and local search results.
It has special features like Google+ Circles, which you can use to segment your followers into different groups, and some specific group sharing information.
It offers options for hangouts and video chats that allow users to host video conferences and live chats.
Let’s take a look at what you get.
- Google Plus users get the opportunity to create their brand pages to promote business.
- Customized cover templates and thumbnail pages have access.
- You can add detailed information about your business, including communication, website and geographical location.
- It’s possible to organize people in your circles in different sections of your circles & able to share the particular category content later.
- You able to get a Google+ very unique URL to promote your brand visibility.
- The page will contain various webmasters and API console services, which allow you to spread your brand or service on other online platforms.
LinkedIn is a professional network that is able to choose between professionals and connect with having a similar profession of people.
Companies can hire employees and hire managers to follow, choose between the company. You can use this platform to share and comment on posts, recommend others and approve others’ skills.
What you will get from this site –
- You can effectively promote your brand visibility to create a group with affiliates.
- Create branded groups you can create.
- Get productive suggestions from your group for further expansion of your Goals & it will increase your network also.
- You are able to find your potential clients according to the pattern of your business.
- E-mail can easily be emailed to them.
These two platforms are based on image sharing. You can create image pin and pinboards to use the Pinterest platform. Most of the female users are employed and it leads the fashion hub for fashion clothing, food, and travel.
Unlike that, there are many image sharing sites like Flickr, Picasa uses which share users and embed pictures.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You are able to create your business page on Pinterest.
- Pinterest gives username according to your business pattern.
- You can add many other popular social media links. If you link with Facebook & add any pin that will automatically share in your Facebook link. You can get dofollow backlink from this site.
Another nice visual website is Instagram. It is one of the best places to present content or products that are based on visual effects such as fashion brands. There were 400 million active users in September 2015 with 65% of the top brands on Instagram.
Benefits of Instagram
Instagram is great, especially if you are happy to accept photos and upload them to other people, but it is quick to upload, upload it, and it will be automatically uploaded or posted to your Facebook account, Twitter and Tumblr.
Instagram will be a valuable medium for social media in the future, especially for business reasons, because the marketing and strategy method is strict but the responses were very good and the positive effects were very good and the business owner was easy to use.
The WhatsApp social media can instant message to various clients for PC, Tablets &. The application relies on the Internet to send images, text, documents, audio and video messages to other users installed on their devices. Launched in January 2010, WhatsApp Inc. was acquired on February 19, 2004, on February 19, at approximately $ 19.3 billion. Today, 1 billion people use the service to communicate with their friends, loved ones and even customers
The great benefits of using Whatsapp are:
• You can send free messages to any part of the world at no cost. This service is completely free.
• It is very easy to use all the tools available through Whatsapp.
• It has no ads on the display screen.
• This application automatically imports contacts from your phone and tells you how many of your friends are using Whatsapp.
• You can share your location, pictures, status with your friends.
• Do not spend money on chatting and sharing with your friends.
• It lets you send 100 messages to your friends no matter what free, you do not use WhatsApp.
It is an online image and video-based platform that was created in 2004 and was acquired by Yahoo in 2005. It is usually used by people who embed and share pictures. About one million photographs are shared on Flickr every day by 112 million users.
- Save the photo
- Share the picture
- Search for pictures
- Arrange pictures
- Save picture + message exchange + comment + note + add to favorites + can be offensive and so on
This social media (Quora) platform was founded on Facebook by former staffers – Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever. The Quora is primarily a question-answer website used by 80 million people around the world. Due to a large audience, it has been able to earn more than $ 141 million in the Venture Capital Fund.
Let’s keep an eye on the benefits of the Quora:
- In Quora, almost every topic is available for all listeners. A user can select something according to their interests so that they can ask a question and provide answers. This is the best place to grow your knowledge in your preferred field or you can make better decisions by taking expert advice. The Quora can do something that cannot be easily done anywhere on the Internet.
- Those who want to learn new technology or things are like trainers. Here you can find a specialist who specializes in professional technology or professional professionals. It is a huge community of people looking for answers, and answers for people around the world who love to share knowledge and answer questions.
- The Quora gives great functionality that allows users to share everything with each other. Knowledge of the person who received the answer before answering can answer the same questions for other questions.
StumbleUpon is the greatest discovery engine to find & recommend your content for users. Come June 30, 2018, it will be moving Mix. Twenty-five Million users use it for better information & entertainment. In addition, more than 80,000 publishers, brands and other marketers used StumbleUpon-provided search platforms to promote their business. From May 2007 until April 2009, Stamlupon was owned by eBay, when Garrett Camp, Geoff Smith, and several investors bought it. It is now an independent, investor backdrop startup.
- StumbleUpon helps you to achieve high traffic when submits your website. Your website will get huge traffic to compare to other social media.
- Use StumbleUpon if you want to promote your brand in an effective-effective way. StumbleUpon has the ability to take your site to the next level.
- StumbleUpon can improve your site’s traffic, visibility, and overall PageRank. Your website will not only get exposure but attract people to the same interest.
- StumbleUpon has a great analytics tool, which allows users to track and monitor their traffic sources. You can identify users’ surfing habits and adjust your marketing strategies accordingly.
Founded more than a decade ago (in November 2004), Dig is a news collector with a queued front page, which specifically selects stories for Internet viewers, these topics are political trends widely varying from science to viral Internet issues and any of these trends Is. Digg supports content sharing such as Facebook and Twitter on other social media platforms. In the year 2015, the company claimed that it is about 1.1 million active monthly users.
Benefits of Digg effect:
• Being influenced by Digg will probably bring your content interesting to some new incoming links found on your site. A great way to increase your page rank to get incoming links.
• After visiting Doug, you can visit your daily site visits and your feed subscribers. The visitor will not be as long as you do not get dug, but more than the impact of Digg.
• Most of the time if a site becomes famous in Digg, soon it will become famous in other social media such as del.icio.us.
Reddit is a social news & entertaining network website where users can submit their content links as well as a text post. Users can organize and set their position on the site page by submitting submissions or downvotes. Most positively submitted with positive votes appear in the top section or the main page. Reddit was founded on June 23, 2005, by the University of Virginia roommates Alexis Wahnian and Steve Huffman. After a decade, this site has 36 million registered accounts and 231 million monthly visitors.
• It is incredibly easy to use. Go to the front page and look around.
• Setting up an account at Reddit is very easy and it is easier to use. If you are embarrassed and confused on social media sites like Twitter, then Reddit will be a delightful surprise.
• Reddit allows you to select audiences by selecting between Reddit your ads, which is largely unseen or select specific subreddits to select the target audience.
• In fact, Reddish advertising can cause more traffic than Facebook, Twitter or other social media networks.
• Reddit offers you the opportunity to reach trends and reach out to a large number of consumers’ views and platforms for determining trends and entertainment and news search.
• Reddit is a functional and easy ranking system that lets you test and evaluate how well your ads are found by your target audience.
Viber is a voice-over (VoIP) and instant messaging app for mobile devices that is published and released by Viber Media on December 22, 2012. The app allows users to exchange audio, video, and images. According to April 2014, Viber was submitted to 600 million registered users and 230 monthly active users.
• Viber is among the widely used applications. It is very easy to operate and use. It has a standalone interface and there are many options to use the touch screen or keyboard. This often works worldwide, you can make calls and send SMS without any agreement with any telephone company.
• You can call anyone around the world and even you can send them. Viber allows telephone calls and provides texting services that send instant messages for free. Any other Viber client is free to make your telephone calls free and sound quality is much better than regular calls.
• There is a more robust integration with Viber’s telephony, including the full view of your telephone call log from within the app. When it is taking a Viber to call it has complete call screen notifications and it gives the users the opportunity to respond without opening the Viber application which notifies the push for new messages.
• With Wi-Fi and 3G, you can have unlimited free calls and messages to other Viber users,
While many people find Tumblr from at least a user-friendly social platform, they also agree that this is one of the most attractive networking sites. There is a wide range of content such as video and photo posts, chat posts, audio posts, and quote posts, as you can share on this website. Allow Twitter to retweet, and allow it to re-block Tumblr as easy and fast. Created in 2007, Tumblr now has 200 million blogs.
- Search Engine has indexed Tumblr & contains social media sharing tools. It has the ability to attract a lot of traffic to a business website.
- Tumblr allows organizations to microblog. This means that a business can share posts quickly and easily on your social network.
- When a business uses Tumblr, they can post images, videos, links and more to the platforms directly – without adding any additional content.
- Using Tumblr allows organizations to host and store content by restoring content to business profiles. This adds extra traffic and visibility for a business.
- Tumblr is a completely free platform that does not require any financial investment by any business. Contributed to additional features of the organization against other platforms. Tumblr user is 100% free.
- Google Analytics can easily be linked to a business Tumblr account and profile to track progress and statistics. This enhances online marketing capabilities.
- Tumblr was created to encourage interaction like social media, organizations will find that the Tumblr community interacts easily with other social networking channels.
The huge source of internet data. The user cannot store all the information in the mind. That’s why bookmarking is required. There are many social bookmarking sites like Digg, Diigo, Delicious, stumble upon, Reddit users can use and share web-links that can be used.
Social Media for SEO is having a big positive impact to boost SEO. By using social media you can attract visitors using images, post, video, infographic, and their leads to convert your website’s landing page. You know your buyer’s personality and will be connected with them.
The influence of the social media revolution has brought a great blessing to mankind. People get instant connections and use these to spread their message all over the world. Then you can engage them with your post.
You need to publish the right content of the right people at the right time. After publishing some useful content, you can analyze your audience and give a thorough analysis and report ‘Your content is dead