On-Page SEO also referred organic search that increases search visibility. There are important different types of On-page SEO factors. The unique purpose of the post gives the readers’ high-level tips & techniques to boost your website ranking in all search engines especially Google when you optimize properly. The post based on depth lessons with practical examples that you can execute both your own and for client websites. We will discuss the basic elements how to uses On-Page SEO trend and techniques such as meta, URL, header, Description, Body, ALT tag, XML sitemap that tricks can crawl search engine as well grow search value, etc.
Some of the basic topics related to on-page optimization, which have to have known about the benefits of our off page optimization.
First of all, we have to know what is SEO
SEO is a method which step by step, using various internal search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing, to make sure that a website or any of its pages look at the search engine results page, how many numbers, or how good it will look.
If we search for any information according to your need, then search the internet and much-related information of the world comes in front of us these sources are known as search engines. If you write a word in the search box, then links to many websites within a few seconds, which links to the desired results. Generally, there are two types of SEO. 1. On-page SEO, 2. Off-page SEO
What is On-page SEO?
On-page SEO means that optimization inside web pages get better results in search engines are called on-page optimization. On-page SEO processes where pages are sorted in a variety of ways that the search engine crawler easily read the page and understand what about the page.
Search engine Bots actually crawl the whole page and decide the significance of the page by taking crawled issues and trying to understand what the page is about, so that if someone searches for the top of the page, then the search engine could be highlighted. Off-page SEO also has a lot of roles in this regard.
Why Do On-Page SEO?
Without On-page SEO search engines are not able to make any conclusions about your web page, what the web page about. Suppose you can speak Bengali and English very well, but you cannot even speak Italian if someone tells read it after making your opinion about the book and say how the book is.
You have looked at the book, but did not understand anything and not able to make any opinion about the book but the book is so famous. Now imagine the search engine bot on your site, he crawls to a page, but it does not understand what about the books in such a situation, it cannot properly evaluate the page to make the right decision.
To avoid such unpleasant incidents, such a thing should be done so that the search engine bots can easily understand what is said on the page and what it is. On-page SEO is important for direct search engine bots.
What will happen if on-page SEO is not done?
For example, if you do not know the Italian language, you should know the Italian language to know better about the book or to find someone who knows the Italian language. By doing this you can understand what the book is about, what kind of writing. As a result, you can come up with a specific decision about the book.
On page SEO, search engines are guided in different ways so that they can understand the page well and make sure that your search engine is properly evaluated.
If you do not optimize on-page SEO, although your writing concept is very good and high quality after that the search engine is not likely to evaluate it properly. On-page SEO is important to avoid these unpleasant incidents.
What you have to do with the on-page SEO?
All core elements related to on-page SEO optimization you have to consider for evaluation in search engine result. There are several things that work together you could not neglect any basic aspect then will never yield good results. Choosing the right keywords and applying, to content in Title, Page URL, ALT tag, meta and heading tags are used to work, site navigation, internal linking, load time and many others.
Why On-page SEO do is important?
On-page optimization is a very important topic for a website. If the website is not able to optimize then the website is not able to understand by search crawler. Without on-page SEO the website has lost its rank in the search engine. To keep the search rank in your website on page optimization play great role e, so obviously, consider the basic matter if you want to further expand your goals in the search result.
On-Page SEO topics are as follows:
- Keyword Analysis
- Fresh Content
- Post title
- Use of Meta Tag
- The Description tag use
- Header Tag use
- Web page URL
- Image Alt Tag use
- XML sitemap submits
- Others related on page SEO
15 Best On-Page SEO Tricks That’ll Boost Website Ranking
01. Keyword Analysis:
Keywords analysis is a great part of the entire SEO World. Find out the underlying semantic keywords that are related to your concept and give more attention to a major search engine. You have to well verse how to use before insert on your page and which tools are best for the accurate result provider.
The keyword is a meaningful word that people type into the search engine’s search box to find specific information. What I’ve seen from my personal experience – people rarely search for just one word. Rather, people now want a lot more specific information. That’s why they use the Group Keyword (Phrase Keyword). If you use the “Canon Digital Camera” keyword without the “digital camera” keyword, then you will get many good results. In this case, another advantage is that your Global Competitor will be reduced so that you can easily get to the top of the results page.
My opinion Google planner is best because it is totally free for you that can discover keywords match which you looking for. Its great advantage is can display keywords search volume and give ideas. This unique keyword tool can help you to make right decision usage.
You also consider keyword for your article that has high search volume, but competition is low. This is not an easy task at all but when do it you can use the main keyword just focus your campaign around it.
Advice for Keywords uses:
- Keep your target keywords in the name of the site page. If you create a page that targets “free SEO tips for my new website” then you can name your page “how-can-get-free-SEO -tips-for-my new website”
- Use a hyphen (-) when giving 2-page names. Do not use this type of characters like _,!, (), @, $ because search engines do not index this type of characters.
- Do not use characters such as a, in, of, to give the names of the file or page because they are called search engine “Skipping Word”
- Keep Web page extension .html, keep .htm .php is good.
02. Fresh Content:
Write content for human, if you want to keep your website full of daily new online marketing news, you should have a good experience with your content. The more good quality content you can have on your website, the more visitors will spend time with your website.
I have seen from my own experience – if you do not know anything about On-Page SEO, but you can write very well regularly, but no blog or post is required on your blog or post. The advanced writing itself is an SEO. Regular good and unique writing can be done by the search engines automatically identify your blog, and the results will start at the beginning of the page. Remember, the search engine is not so stupid that it will ruin your image by putting a text made with lots of unwanted keywords in the first place in the search engine. Think of yourself as a general visitor.
Think there is a problem and you have searched Google. Google gave you a link to a blog or website where you saw that the text was written with a lot of unwanted repeating keywords, which made it difficult to find the keyword inside the text. You must be annoyed at Google!! Search engines also know the word. With unwanted keywords, you may come to the Result page on the first day, but it will be lost very quickly.
Write better than it regularly. Your text will last on the Result page and you will get more benefit from it.
The search engine will also give you priority in this regard. So you have to create your own content by considering all the search engines and friendly visitors.
Advice for Content strategy:
The key points you should keep in mind to write good content
- Try to write at least 2,000 characters for each page. Use keywords instead of content, but do not forget to do keyword stuffing or excessive use.
- Try to present content in a simple way. This will increase your acceptability in the search engine and visitor in all cases.
- Use heading tags, so try to keep text in a different format and paragraph form in a good format. If necessary, find out the highest ranking website for better understand.
- Do not write just for writing. Keep diversity and creativity in writing.
<Img src=” On-Page SEO “ALT=” On-Page SEO Techniques “>
03. Post Title:
The title of the article makes writing alive. To make the text interesting the post title should be of great importance. The title should be written in such a way that the reader is attracted to the text, wants to read it and share it on social networking sites.
If you can use Meta tags in the title of your website, it may positively impact on the search engine because of just a nice title, you can get more visitors than others. As a result of this, your website CRT may increase in Google ranking
Advice for post title:
- Try to keep the title between 65 and 70 characters.
- Try to use your targeted keyword at the beginning of the title.
- Keep the title as attractive and small as possible.
- (@, #,!) Do not use any of these symbols in the middle of the title.
- Try to use the title that the visitor deserves to visit your website after seeing the title.
- Take a look at the post titled that “STOP Word” does not come.
04. Use of Meta Tag:
The use of meta tags helps you to highlight all the information about your website in the search engines such as when your website was last updated and publish etc.
Advice why uses meta tags:
Meta tags will help you in two ways. For these two reasons, you need to use Meta tags on your website.
1. The meta tag provides all the information that Google requires in order to highlight all the important information about your website between the Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
02. This meta tag will help you a lot in the field of search engine rankings is very important for optimization.
05. Description tag usage:
The description tag is a short paragraph of the entire text that placed in the HTML of a web page that can brief about your content. The meta description tag will appear under a page in the SERP. We know it, as a snippet also.
Advice for descriptive tags:
- Keep your description within 250 characters because most of the search engines do not publish more than 250 characters on their SERPs page.
- Avoid making mistakes in this tag
- Remain it keyword not uses more than 03 times
- Keep a careful all the page’s description tags will not same.
- The title can be used in the description tag.
06. Header tags use:
If you use any headings in your site pages, then use them in h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 tags. Because the search engines Bold, Italic, Underline of your website, h1, h2, these tags give more importance to their Algorithms.
If you are using Google Adsense, then search engine <h1> to <h3> tags that contain as the headline or title of that content or page. So if you use these tags on on-page optimization, your site will be ready for the search engine in many parts.
Advice for use header tag:
- Use <h1> or <h2> tag as the title before starting any text.
- In this tag, you can use your desired keywords.
- Try to put it in as far as 60 characters.
- Avoid using the same keyword again and again. If not, search engines will keep it as spamming.
- Try using the <h2> or other subtitles in the middle of the text. By doing this, your site will look pretty natural and every search engine likes the flexibility of the site or the most natural.
07. Web page URL:
A URL is an important issue on page optimization. If you do not have a good URL, it’s very difficult to get rankings if your website is not an authoritative site. So link structure should always be SEO friendly.
Links to the website may be like that: aroushtechbd.net/nedf48718?p=5000 or aroushtechbd.net/how-to-get-a-free-SEO-tips.html. Well, what do you think is most straightforward for you? Obviously, the second thing seems to be very straightforward to you. Search engines like the second link will seem straightforward. So when you name a page or file, you must use that meaningful name or keyword.
Advice for web page URL:
- Place your target keyword in the name of the site’s link. Such you create a page that target “free SEO tips for my new website” then you can name your page “how-can-get-free-SEO-tips- for-my new website.html
- Use a hyphen (-) when giving the name of the page link. -,!, (), @, $ Do not use this type of character because the search engine does not index these types of characters.
- Do not use characters such as a, in, of, to give name or file names, because they are called “Skipping Word” by the search engine.
- The extension of the web page .html, .htm .php is better.
- If you use WordPress, then go to Custom from the link structure from permalinks to the custom and place% category% /% postname% / then automatically your link structure will be changed.
08. Use image ALT Tag:
When we write content, we use many images of that content, but Google does not normally have any value for images that’s why you have to optimize that image for search.
Many website owner and blogger does not take tend on the image Alt tag, but the statistic is around 20% of all searches only for the image, so it can play a great role and big impact in favor of your website.
Advice for use Alt tag:
- If you use any image on your site, then use the ALT tag, then the search engine spider will take the link of your image to its database. For example, if your image’s code is <img src = http: // link, then by applying <img src = http: // link alt = “your keyword” />
- If you want to get an image to search the image at the mobile then give the mobile text in your ALT tag Google will show the image is used in Altar tags
09. Name the page or file with the keyword:
Another important thing about this and on-page optimization. Many people need to give a name when they create a page. It may be yourdomin.com/nedf48718?p=5000 or yourdomain.com/how-to-get -a-free-SEO-tips.html. Well, what do you think is most straightforward for you? Well, the second thing is that you think it’s easy to understand. When you see that link, you can understand what’s there in those pages. Search engineers
See the top 10 tips, SEO in the picture below that all the links that come to the page, but the keyword has used the rich name.
Let’s see if there are some tips
- Keep your target keywords in the name of the site page. If you create a page that targets “free SEO tips for my new website” then you can name your page “how-can-get-free-SEO -tips-for-my new website.html
- Use a hyphen (-) when giving 2-page names. Do not use this type of characters like _,!, (), @, $. Because search engines do not index this type of characters.
- Do not use characters such as a, in, of, to give the names of the file or page. Because they are called search engine “Skipping Word”
- Web page extension .html, keep .htm .php good.
10. Content Internal Link building and Anchor Text:
An internal link building can be done between the posts by many important similar categories of websites, and keywords can be highlighted with Angkor text. If the visitor reads another post in the same category, then the website will remain on the web. This will increase the traffic to the site.
It seems to me quite fruitful. If you have used the famous information-based site “Wikipedia”, then you know that they are always the first place in their search engine. Has their internal link format noticed? Excellent in one word. Why do you stay away from using these tricks? Internal Linking, such as a page barking another page, the search engine encourages robots to jump from one link to another to indexing. And with the addition of new writing in the old writing, linking, all the pages are at the fingertips of the search engine which is a great help in increasing your blog rank.
11. Keyword Density:
The target keyword must be 1.5 percent of the entire keyword in the article and the keywords, bold, underline, etc. Should be used for important keywords.
12. Connect Product Link:
If the article is written by the product, then link the product directly to that article.
13. External link building:
In the various important articles on the website, another text link to the same category of popular websites can be used using the Nofollow tag. If the visitor wants to know more about that, then the link will be written for another site. It helps greatly to increase the reliability of the website. No follow-up works as follows-
<a href=http://www.wikipedia.org rel=”nofollow”> Wikipedia </a>
14. Creating XML Sitemaps:
XML Sitemaps are for a website is very important, search engines cannot crawl all the files in the same way. The XML format can be easily crawled the search bot. XML Sitemaps is a file where all the links on your site are arranged together in a single order and search boats enters this file then all those links trying to index.
XML Sitemaps are the best way to index all of your pages quickly, so you must create an XML Sitemaps for your site SEO. You will upload it to your site and add it to the search engine’s Webmaster Tools.
15. Other things to keep in mind:
• Removing all the stops in the middle of the permalink
• Use of multimedia such as images, video, slides etc.
• Use the minimum 500 words of the content
• Optimize before uploading images
• Keep page load speedwell
• Use of Meta Title tag
• Meta description completed within 150 characters
• Use internal links
• Using outbound links
• Use the necessary images for Facebook, Twitter
• Social sharing buttons are among the websites
Which you never do:
- Use an h1 tag between the post title
- Never repeat a tag in the same place
- Do not stuff
• The use of keywords in the middle of the post title between the keywords
• Long-term keyword use
• Content length
• Comments section
You can match your website information from all the above information and you can see you are going right ahead.
You have to carry on the above trend and techniques to successfully manage your website’s On-page SEO optimization program. This technique will help you much more to get your entire site crawled by search engine spiders, they will increase search value and impact on the relevance of an internal page for a specific keyword.