SEO Audit overview:
The ultimate SEO audit checklist will explain why your website not getting better SEO results. You can evaluate your website health use of the unique components. A technical SEO audit can great perform in search engines.
An SEO Audit is most vital to providing details of any website current status, where it can improve. It’s useful for both new & old websites which have never had a comprehensive SEO strategy implemented. A clear audit report for the optimization of any web site plays a very important role in working. First of all, you can determine what problems are in the case of a site optimization and plan a proper action for it. A good quality audit report will help keep your website up to date regularly.
What is SEO Audit?
An SEO Audit report is a fundamental part of any website that represents ideas of SEO parameters. It also evaluates several aspects of the website and can offer a correct solution. An auditor checks the site’s website according to this checklist and resolves it to increase the web site’s ability to work in search engines.
Importance of SEO Audit Report:
- It is known how the ranking can survive through SEO audits.
- Its make sure your current online business website status, is it work properly or not. SEO Audit can give more transparency & its antidote for work accordingly.
- How the site’s authorization can be increased through a proper plan.
- To know the site’s optimization status for search engines and to fix issues problem of the pages.
- Be guided by how to increase the sale & lead generation.
- Know better how to get more targeted traffic is available online.
- Is it work accordingly for the search engine’s ranking factors or not
- Is Search engines can crawl your site at all, or which pages crawled indexed
Important issues in SEO audit:
• Algorithm changes: The search engines update their algorithm frequently that’s why has to update major part then do not face any problems later on in the updates.
• Webmaster Guideline: Regarding the ranking, there are certain rules in each search engine. It is known through the SEO audit that you have broken all those rules. If broken, however, what kind of steps you will take.
• Website Errors: This section is heavily emphasized in SEO audits. You can know have any coding errors & broken links because the technical SEO is not properly, the search engine will not be able to read you.
• Title and Meta: Title and Meta are not just for search engines, also an important part of the visitor that’s why SEO Audit also gave core priority to meta tags.
• Outdated content: As a matter of time, many things change, so the content on your site has to be altered. SEO Audit will help you re-edit that content and how to get them back to Ranking.
The vital 25 steps SEO Audit Checklist for 2018
SEO is changing very quickly that’s why need to make regular SEO audits (at least twice per year) to ensure that your website meets the latest developments. SEO Audit is much more essential for both new & old website. I’ve done a checklist that needs to check 60 items to makes your work easy. It is basically divided into 5 sections are given below:
2 website control
3 Social Media
5 Website Promotions
On-Page Optimization Audit Checklist:
On-site SEO is a very important for SEO audit checklist. I will try to brief the basic 4 topics in a very detailed way.
- Is the title of each page unique?
- Has there a title length of 50-65 characters?
- Ask a Meta (<Meta>) description tag in 150-160 characters?
- Be Description Tag Does Keyword Stuffed?
Title and Description:
Every website has to unique titles & description on every page with specific characters. The ultimate drive to uses title & description tags for visitors can understand what is being offered on this page by following Title & description
You must do URL cheek on every page whether the URL is unique & well formatted. Let’s give a brief example below.
Do not optimize it
http://www.example.com / 12 / badformattedurl / 12358898
You can use the keyword with (-) in the URL for separate keywords (Be aware that keywords are not overstuffed). The URL should be 255 characters, including the domain name.
Make sure you do not use Plan Text only for every page. You can use a good format in this field, such as H1, as the main title, H2 as a subtitle or as the main heading. You can use bold and Italian formats for any important part.
Your website’s content should be completely unique. You can check the content through Copy Scope. If you get any kind of copy content, should delete the content or de-index those pages. Google Analytics can be used and you can see which page has the most visitors. Try to keep very good content on those pages. So that any kind of spelling mistake, Grammar Errors, Good Formatted, is promoted very well in social media, you have to take good care of these issues. You can check the content length and content Freshness. If you have small/minor content on the website page or if you do not have content or have similar content on the pages. You need to search 301 by using the full screen. You do not have to post daily but you try to maintain a regular posting scheduling.
Linking all the pages of the website is useful for both the users and the search engine. Check and make sure you link to the related pages in one of the reasons why you really accept in the account. I have described four reasons.
1. You will not only use the keyword “Anchor Text” for internal links, but you will use the title of both sides and non-keyword will anchor text.
2. All the pages that you want good search rank there are very good linking inside them.
3. All the pages that you want good search rank, these pages should be linked to the homepage.
4. You have a give 2 to 10 internal links on every page.
Attractive or engagement of any page through an image becomes very easy to extend. In particular, Social Media (Especially Pinterest) can sometimes go against SEO. If the image takes more than the loading time to open the page, normally you have to think about 3 things:
1. Image file name needs to be written in a beautiful way to understand what the image is said about. If you wish, you can use the keyword in the file name but this action cannot be done too much.
2. Each image must be filled in Alt Tag.
3. The images you use must be of Minimum Size. If you want to use the online tools to take care of the size, bytes, and quality of the image then consider using a content delivery network.
Broken links can change a visitor’s experience. Then he realizes that he will not get the desired results from this website. I’m telling you two methods to check broken pieces.
1. I use a Xenu Tool, which shows all the external links. This tool is totally free and it will give you a report about Broken Link. Then you can either fix them by redirecting them completely to your website or by repeatedly redirecting a URL.
2. Use your Google and webmaster tools crawl errors report to find Broken Link on your website. You can fix them by correcting the link or by making a valid URL by 301.
Use Banner Ads above the fold:
Google penalized many sites for non-commercially advertisements although they use a lot of advertisements on a site. They do not accurately point out. You can use an ad-sense guide if you want. What they are allowed and what is not allowed. If your website’s ads do not fit into the right place to look like beautiful structure must remove the add-on.
User Friendliness: In fact, we can never really say that this website has not been user-friendly. In fact, it is very difficult to analyze this trial because it depends on what kind of website design it is. You can check out a few steps for this.
- Are 404 users friendly when the user has entered a wrong URL?
- Is your website’s user able to find your website’s information very easily? Think of it in 3 clicks. Could they find the information they wanted?
- Is your web site’s main menu clearly defined?
- Can the difference between your website’s content and advertising?
- Does it have a consistent interface across all pages? Does the user have a website map on the website?
One of the most difficult tasks for non-technical users to manage website pages is one of the most difficult tasks. Unfortunately, this is the most important ‘SEO’ become successful. There are many studies here that are very important for a website’s Page Speed Ranking. Google offers you a completely free tool. By which you can see the speed of your website in 2 ways. 1. Desktop Speed 2.Mobile View Speed
Generally, we can take steps for page speed.
- Compress the image or use a CDN.
- Minimize Http Call by Sprites and Browser Cache.
- Minimize your website’s HTML and CSS files.
- Use a compression plugin or page speed service.
You complete tasks according to the list above. If you do not know what your job is, then you are best for a developer or SEO Expert rental.
Google Authorship Status:
Google Authorship Status is very important and every webmaster should take advantage of it. Through research, we can see the webpage Verifier Author high CTR, because the picture of it is shown in search results and Google’s confidence in them is very good. Now talking about what you actually check, what Google Authorship’s just implemented. You can use Rich snippets tools if you want
Regardless of the type of website you are running, there are some common elements all necessary for the purpose of SEO and a good user experience. That’s what I normally see.
- Does the website have the right non-clear content structure? Are these contents differentiated on relevant groups and pages?
- Is it a breadcrumb in all the internal pages?
Website Control Checklist:
Do you use all the tools you need to correctly control your website? Have you fixed your website with Google Webmaster Tools? Would search bots access your website without any problems? Do you know the most important Analytic reports to monitor? I put a few questions here. (Hopefully, you will reply to the comment) You can reply to the Audit Checklist.
Website funding deliberately begins on-page optimization and other parts are started such (Off-page Optimization) Social Media Promotion because if you do not know basic information about your website (current status, and potential problems) then you cannot take the next step. If this is the chance for this part to improve then it is so. Then I give this high priority to your packaging plan.
Social Media Checklist:
If you say a little easier, you cannot survive your website ranking without Social Media. You have a single source (ie Google) both your traffic and income source and dependency on-line. You can now say, how is Social Media SEO Audit-related? This is undoubtedly a good question. The effects of Social Media are both directly, through which you can be promoted most (in link form) and indirectly so more natural links can be made direct visitors. The most important social media channels (facebook, twitter, Google +, Pinterest, youtube etc), basically you have the right access & optimize to these sites.
Off-Site SEO Checklist:
Off-Page Optimization is very important for the job. If you are not careful then you may have to take many risks. You just do not know what you need to do or what you get to do. Have to prepare a full plan to arrange off-site optimization. Don’t build any type of unethical link.
Incoming Links Profile Analysis:
Know well to use www.opensiteexpolorer.org or Google Webmaster Tools about an inbound link from the website to get all the information. Use some tools during your Competitor Analysis and you can analyze your website very well from your main competitor. To answer some questions.
- How many unique domains link to you?
- Which domain is considered a trusted domain?
- How many link points to your home pages and how many links to your internal pages?
- Do you have the most inbound links to any pages?
- What is a link (%) based on Keyword?
You need some related domain links to specify a list of websites that can be used for guest blogging. You can make all the link points for the home page if all your incoming links are based on keywords. Google can protect you from Penalty if you do this way. If you want to rank well on your website, you will have to work on On -Page Optimization very well. Off-Page Optimization (SEO) is not an easy Task.
Website Promotion Checklist:
We know now that 30% of the search is done through mobile phones. You can use Android App for the promotion of your website as there are 1,300,000 new Android App users per day. You can promote your website by YouTube because of millions of users on average visit YouTube every minute. In other words, you need to look for your big screen and you can upgrade your website (a spontaneous) to just the likes. A good SEO Audit Recommend for blaming your website.
Categories of SEO Audit Check List:
01. On page optimization:
- Title tag optimization
- Meta description
- Title and meta descriptions of all pages
- Meta Title and Description: which pages does not Audit
- Content Analysis
- Keyword variation
- Primary keyword and tags optimization
- Image and tag optimization
- Optimize URL
- Clean URL
- Short URL and Long URL
- Optimize homepage content
- Optimize landing pages
- Proper Keyword Targeting
- Keyword cannibalization
- User Content
- Headline and Blog Tune
- Content Verses Ads
- Content formatting
- Duplicate Content:
- URL Permalinks Track
- Duplicate Content Check
- Subdomain Duplicate Content
- Site Secure Version
- Print page checks
- Accessibility and Indexing:
- User Agent Googlebot
- Site Architecture and Internal Linking:
- How many links on the page
- Vertical Linking Structure
- Horizontal Linking Structure
- Linking in Content
- Footer Linking
- Internal anchor text
- Broken Link
- Technical Issues:
- Proper 301 redirection
- Bad redirection
- Leverage Redirection Chain
- Utilize of iFrame
- Make use of the flash
- Webmaster Tools and Error Check
- XML Sitemap
- Canonical version
- Proper reel canonical
- Relative URL
- Site Speed:
- The main page loading time
- Compression enable
- Catching enable
- Optimize images
- CSS / JS/ HTML minifies
- Use CDN
- Mobile Experience Review
- Use of analytics separately
- Mobile redirection
- International URL Review
- Country base Target Webmaster Tool Setup
- Currency Relevance Country Target
- URL Structure Native
- Analytics tracking code is available on all pages
- GA Properties
- Internal search
- Demography cracking setup
- Check out the links to the AdWords and AdSense ads
- Internal IP Address
- UTM Campaign Parameter
- Event Tracking Parameter
10. Important Tools:
- Web Developer Tools
- User-agent add-ons
- Link Checker
- SEO Book Toolbar
- Screaming Frog
- Technical mobile practice
This was my SEO audit report in one unique episode. I told you something from my uncle’s unbelief. I will continue to write informative articles for all of you. Do you have any points in this discussion? Then let me know in the comments that I would be most happy to answer you.