eCommerce is a very much exciting one in the World. It’s evolving & changing to meet consumer needs like a shopping bag! ECommerce is playing a great role for shopping online & gradually present a challenge for business owners with the latest payment options for their software updates. The scenario covers a wide range like goods, home appliances, books, apparels, consumer electronics, travel packages, and many others. You can easily set up your products and configure your eCommerce website. Which allows you to create a possible store presence on the Internet. A completely integrated shopping cart that enables you to sell your products online. The main problem of new entrepreneurs is to create an e-commerce website. Let’s take a look at the issues.
- Select the domain name
- Buy a domain from a company?
- What would be better for hosting e-commerce?
- Create a website on which platform?
- Work on the website
- Website security
eCommerce is a method of modern business. Which refers to the needs of business organizations, vendors and customers to improve the quality of products and services while reducing costs and increasing supply speed. eCommerce refers to the exchange of business information papers using the following methods-
- Electronic Information Exchange (EDI)
- Electric mail (e-mail)
- Electronic Bulletin Board
- Electric Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Other network-based technologies
What is e-commerce?
In short Electronic Business is called eCommerce. This is a modern business process. Businesses and transactions are managed through the internet. Actually, electronic trade transmits business transactions through digital data processing and in person or organization. Generally, this work is performed on the Internet by a network open to everyone. Therefore, the trading or trading process of an individual or organization through the Internet.
How does e-commerce work?
Let’s take a closer look, how the entire eCommerce system works exactly below mentioned.
- First of all, you have your internet-enabled computer or mobile phone, loaded in the preferred eCommerce website browser. You are always able to serve web pages by contacting your browser’s site.
- When ordering a product, the web server will send its information to the order manager program.
- Checking the order manager program database, whether the product has stock or not.
- By ensuring the database the product is in stock and determines a possible delivery date according to the seller.
- Since the product is in stock, the order manager communicates with the transaction system to cut the bill from a credit card or debit card. To check whether there are enough funds in the customer’s account by contacting the system bank computer again.
- If the bank is getting permission from the computer, the transaction will go further, but the site does not get instant money, it has to wait a few days.
- After the transaction is successful, the system informs the web server.
- Web server showed a page to the customer, his order was successful and more bill information was reported.
- The order manager is now requesting the warehouse computer to deliver the product correctly to the customer’s address.
- This time your product goes to your address by truck.
- Once the goods are left of the warehouse, you will be given detailed information by mailing from your warehouse’s computer to your email address.
- Finally, the product comes in front of your door.
The services available through eCommerce:
eCommerce Online products and services
- Streaming media
- Electronic e-book
- Food orders
- Online Flower Delivery
- DVD rental
- Trading Community
- An online wallet
- Price Verification Comparative Services
Address of some e-commerce site
- BestBuy.com etc.
Now let’s learn how to create an eCommerce website that can create itself. Everything you need to do to create an e-commerce site is:
- Online shopping cart tool
- Online Payment Gateway
10 Basic Steps to Building eCommerce Website with WordPress
According to the survey report, the growth of online business worldwide is significantly faster and higher than traditional businesses. Online business success has been so impressive that established business houses have started selling online as a supplementary effort. However, the first thing always comes first, and in the case of e-commerce, it is mandatory to create an eCommerce website at the beginning.
There is a specific way of creating an eCommerce website and operating system. Although professional involvement involves an initiative, fair knowledge helps in starting a business online.
First thing, you will need a product to sell images before you can start with you. Website building Once you have your product, you can create your online storefront and start designing your eCommerce website! To help you directly in the eCommerce tutorial section, click any of these bays, or follow the steps below:
01. Add Products:
To add your desired products for your eCommerce Site. Here given how its work with Selz:
- Prefer types of your products (Digital, Physical). If you offer a video course, the sale does not have bandwidth or storage limit and it can upload files up to a maximum of 15GB
- Give your product a name and description
- Set the price and quantity available for sale
- Make a preview of your item by uploading a photo, audio file or even a video preview
- Choose from delivery price and price options, as well as a form of reference
02. Choose Your Business Model:
As the owner of an eCommerce business, you can choose your business model according to your needs. You can sell only through your online store, or you can sell your products in the market on Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, etc. You can sell your products at one time on both platforms.
03. Set your Pricing:
While running a new business, the price may be the most difficult aspect to get.
If you are at a very low price, you will lose money or even just get a break – that will not value your time and effort of your online store. If you pay
Too much then you will not be able to sell enough and still risk your risk for full efforts.
To understand what the concept means, you first need to find out the financial meaning of your business. It includes:
- Cost of materials to make your product
- Web hosting for your eCommerce site
- Percent credit card or PayPal will skim off the top
- Extra marketing and advertising costs
Then, decide how you want to add to your money (and be profitable!).
Pricing Tip: Before determining your final pricing, search for what your competition is charging. You can bet your price (good day!), Or you may have to reduce them to be competitive.
04. Research shipping costs and options.
How do you deliver it to customers if you sell a physical product?
Your emotions can pass on the client’s entire value, and many online stores can take this route. However, it is important to remember that shipping costs can have a strong emotional impact on customers, 44% say that they have left online purchases due to high shipping and transfer costs.
Instead, consider an offer of these alternate shipping methods:
- Offer free shipping, no question asked
- Free shipping offers and costs cover little value to your product
- Free shipping offer for a specific size order
- Offer a flat shipping fee
05. Select a Domain name:
Is it essentially a custom domain name for your eCommerce site? The short answer is ‘no’. When you register for free with Salz, you get your own sub-domain, like “mysite.selz.com.” This is enough for the needs of your e-commerce websites. However, if you want to sell different types of products and want to develop a brand, then go to a custom domain. A custom domain offers your e-commerce store:
- A recognized brand you have, e.g. mystore.com
- A professional email address associated with your domain where people can contact you
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Advantages
Your custom store can be completed with a few clicks using a custom domain. If you already have a domain name, you can quickly configure it in your store. If you do not have a domain name yet, you can buy and set up directly on your Selz dashboard.
06. Choose your eCommerce web hosting.
For eCommerce, you have two options: Use a marketplace that already exists like ETIS or Amazon, or create your own e-commerce website and brand.
If you want your website and brand, many websites can make hosting platforms (including Hostgator) easy to make your compatible eCommerce website hosting options that you can use in the same place to work on your website. In this way, you can point people to your onlinestore.com. You look like a real, live store!
An eCommerce software like Magento will make it easy to list your products, set your price and add a shopping cart to the website. They are to ensure the intuitive process for both you and your customers so that you can sell only.
07. Find a theme that matches your eCommerce look.
To save even more time, you can buy a theme from ThemeForest to find out the look and feel of the look from an E-commerce perspective. ThemeForest has $ 2 to 28,000 website templates and themes.
Do not reinvent the wheel. Instead of creating your site from scratch, download a template from ThemeForest or the same site. We learned from experience that the customization process can be very timely and frustrating. So, if you can find a theme you want, but you will get most of your headaches.
08. Take your website to live
As soon as you are committed to starting your business, before any list of your site even leave your site. Your developer has created a homepage, an “About us” page, and a contact page. It will not be nice, but the effective site will be helpful for a number of reasons:
Firstly, will allow you to establish legitimacy while negotiating the deal with the vendors. You are more than just an idea. Second, while reaching journalists and bloggers, they can see that you have a website and it is trustworthy. Thirdly, it will give you a place for these sources to link to your site, of course, what is the key to creating SEO.
09. Set up a payment gateway
As an online business, customers have to have multiple payment options available. Ester Builders, like cart rocket, comes with tools that can set these activities to your website automatically. The customer will be able to make payments through credit card, debit card, online valentine, net banking, COD, etc.
10. Secure your website by installing SSL certificates1
For all websites that transmit online information, one must ensure that they are protected by a secure security level (SSL). SSL certificate keeps your website safe and builds trust among your customers. Nowadays, Google even recommends having an SSL certificate for each individual website.
11. Look SEO and after analysis
One of the most important things to create your e-commerce website is search engine optimization (SEO). Use the latest guidelines in SEO to help people find your eCommerce website, products, and services online.
Find out about the performance of your e-commerce website with an analysis solution. Along with the Sales Dashboard, along with Sales Dashboard, Business Reporting, Selz also integrates with Google Analytics to gain insight into how your marketing efforts are conducted. This will help you monitor your site and product pages so that you can improve them to sell, reach, and effect more.
eCommerce still represents a business process that gets the benefit when done properly, even if the stock market and the product fall, eCommerce is still able to survive and accept high transactions. There are tremendous opportunities for eCommerce in Malaysia or in business. In addition, it is introducing new strategies and styles into a transaction. Use the world’s e-commerce, the internet is a great way to bring about the welfare of the person or the state.
eCommerce has undoubtedly become an important part of our society. Successful organizations of the future will encourage e-commerce seriously and will provide adequate resources for its development. eCommerce is not an IT issue but a complete business venture Company that uses it because of their completely redesign of business processes can use the best benefits. Moreover, eCommerce is a helpful technology that allows businesses to access businesses and organizations around the world.